Our 30 Day No Quibbles Returns Policy
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases. If for any reason you wish to return an item, please ensure we receive this within 30 days of the date of receipt and we will refund your money or send you a replacement.
Items returned under our 30 day guarantee should be returned to us in their original condition including any packaging. Please see the section labelled ‘Products we are unable to refund’ for exceptions.
This guarantee is in addition to your statutory rights.
How to return items
To ensure we can deal with your return as quickly as possible please contact us via our website ‘contact us’ page. Please remember to include the following information;
- Your full Name & Address
- Our Order No.
- Reason why you wish to return the item(s)
- Whether you prefer a replacement or refund
- Whether you are happy to send the item back or would like us to arrange collection at a charge of £5.00. If returning yourselves, please obtain proof of postage (a certificate of posting is available free of charge from the Post Office). This should be kept in a safe place in case you need to claim compensation from the carrier. We regret that we cannot accept responsibility for goods in transit from our customers.
Please ensure the items being returned are adequately padded, packaged to ensure they are not damage during transit.
We aim to process the returned items promptly. However, during busy periods, please allow up to 21 days for your refund or replacement to be actioned. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase.
Please note that the costs for returning the item to us are un-refundable, unless you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is damaged or defective in which case we’ll happily refund the delivery charges incurred in sending the item to you and arrange a collection of these from you.
Please also note that refunds for items bought as gifts can only be given to the original payer, and if you decide to swap an item, we can't stop the payer knowing.
Products we are unable to refund
In the interests of hygiene, the following items are non-returnable unless faulty:
- Underwear/lingerie, hosiery and swimwear unless the item is clearly unopened.
- Hats and hair accessories unless unworn and the tags still in place.
- Pierced earrings and pierced body jewellery - we are unable to refund or exchange any pierced jewellery.
- Quilts, duvets, pillows and bedding unless the original packaging remains undamaged and unopened.
- Cosmetics, toiletries, feminine hygiene products and towels, we will accept returns if they are in a saleable condition with unbroken seals and packaging, and only if supported by a valid proof of purchase (your despatch note) for exchange or refund.
- Food and Beverages, unless they are unopened with any seals and shrink-wrap intact.